Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthdays are always so F-U-N!

So last year my sweet hubby turned the BIG 3-0!

I wanted to do something of memoriable worth, but because of him just starting a new job & working out of town the stars didn't align for me to allow to do anything ... this year I was determined it was going to be different!

I had been planning this suprise since BEFORE Christmas & I hadn't cracked to him at all!

About 2 weeks before Alan started talking about having to go out of town the weekend of his birthday ... UGH ... I had to BREAK & tell him there was NO-WAY he was going out of town that weekend ... I already had plans & reservations at several places ... he told his bosses & they more than happily obliged.

{he wouldn't say this, BUT they LOVE him!!! it's totally obvious & they will do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING for him! in the year he's worked for them he has moved from bottom to TOP DOG!!! i can tell they love him by how they treat him!!! i'm so proud of him ... he is AWESOME!!! thanks Hubby for being SPECTACULAR & truly going all-out to support our family!!! THIS IS THE JOB THAT WE WAITED THROUGH 2 YEARS OF UN-EMPLOYMENT FOR!!!!!! WHAT A BLESSING!!!!}

This was such a fun weekend to plan for us!!!!

We started out the weekend by dropping our kids off at Charisse & Jason's ... THANKS for taking them for us!!!!

Then we headed off to Tucano's for lunch ... MMMMMMMMM-O!

After shopping around for just a bit at Gateway we headed up to Park City for a couples massage ... I opted to NOT take a picture of that ... you can thank me LATER!!!

It was the best HOUR!!! All our soreness was GONE ---- AHHHHHH!

Then it was off to Midway where we stayed at Zermatt Resort ---

-we relaxed {ahhhh}- ate a their yummy little cafe {Yumm-o!}- Swam {sooooooo FUN!}- got pedicures {sooooooo N-I-C-E}- & stayed the night in luxury.

It was a FUN little getaway from life!!!We spent Saturday shopping on Park City Main street & at the outlets.

{ps --- on main street we found natural warming benches. They are ALWAYS warm & it felt so good on our frozen little tushies!!! It was a cold weekend, but it was fun for it to be cold since that's how it was supposed to be this time of year!}I love my sweet Husband!!!

I'm so appreciative towards him!!

He treats me like royalty & I hope this 1/2 repays him for all he does for me!!

Happy 31st Birthday Baba!!!!

My love for you only grows STRONGER with our time together!

Love YA!





0 comments: