Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tractor Ride ---

Once I put up my Halloween stuff right after Labor Day this was the "EVENT" Zachary would not stop asking/talking about! He wanted to know everyday if TODAY was the day to go on the "Tractor Ride"



Well, Finally the day came where I could say YES, today WAS the day for the "tractor ride!"



Needless to say ... it was a GOOD day!We had fun as a family picking out the PERFECT PUMPKIN!



It was fun to have Aunt Megie & Uncle Blake come with us!!!



After the Pumpking Picking we were able to stick our faces in these funny things & enjoy a few laughs ... IT WAS A H-O-T, HOT day ... UGH!
We were delighted to have pumpkins sit on our porch & I am even more delighted that we didn't carve them so they can sit there for another month!!!
Oh Happy Pumpkins!!!!

:)

1 comments:

Anna said...

I'm LOVING your new hair color----very very very cute on you!