Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Are you READY for some FOOTBALL????


My mom IS the CUTEST!!!

She LOVES to think up fun activities that she can do with the grandkids & they always end up being such a BLAST!

As the grandkids sit now, there are more girls than boys, so we have had more GIRL-Y activities prevelent in our family functions. {Which has been perfect-ly FINE since my Zachary is the Oldest boy grandchild & any of you who know's my Zach knows that he doesn't mind the GIRL-Y aspects of life because he has an older sister ... NO I AM NOT WORRIED FOR HIS FUTURE!! He is ALL BOY in SOOOO many ways!!!}

ANYWAYS ...

A couple of months ago my cute Madre saw football oreos & decided she needed to have a "THEMED" party around them, so she threw a FOOTBALL party for all the Grandkids to ENJOY ... & ENJOY they did!!!!

We had all the WONDERFUL FOOTBALL food ---We got to watch Charly Brown's Thanksgiving, since it has a football scene in it ---We participated in a football training obstacle course ---



Made football themed sugar cookies ---

{they sure were GOOD & my boys LOVED smearing them all over my house sometime the next week ... yes, I should've taken a picture of their "art work" ... aka MESS ... but I was too upset by it. oh the JOYS of 2 boys working in action never seem to amaze me!!!}

We also got footballs for the boys ---& "pom-pilots" for the girls ---

{aka Pom-poms & mega phones ... funny Emma!}& had an ABSOLUTE BLAST with all of our cousins who were in town!

{yes, we missed you Afton!!!!}

It was honestly such a fun little get together.

Thanks Mumsie for putting it together for us ALL to enjoy!

0 comments: