Saturday, October 30, 2010

FHE picnic in the Mountains

A couple week ago, I had the URGE to go see some PRETTY fall colors in the Mountains.
So I decided we'd have a picnic for Dinner and Go spend sometime enjoying the great outdoors.
We packed our DARLING picnic basket ...
... And Enjoyed our lovely dinner amongst the great outdoors!

Then we set off for a MINI hike.

It was so fun to go up Farmington Canyon, somewhere we have NEVER been, and be TOGETHER!

I LOVE FALL!!!!
Just as much as I love this next picture...

Totally not posed, just sparatically done and I actually was able to capture the PRECIOUS moment!!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I wish we had more fall colors, although we do have leaves dropping. That last picture is heart-warming:)

Anna said...

That last picture----so darling!!!