Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Wedding I Have Been Waiting For . . .

Ever since I was married 5 years ago, I couldn't wait for the day that my sweet twin sister would be able to experience the eternal blissfulness I was experiencing! She is the best sister EVER!!
Well, FINALLY it did!!!
And I couldn't be HAPPIER to have such and AWESOME brother-in-law to take care of my sweet sister FOREVER!!
Being in the Temple with a loved one is ALWAYS special, but the moments I shared in the temple with my Wonderful Twin will ALWAYS be a treasure to me! I love her dearly and am grateful everyday for her wonderful example. My life would have been totally different to not have such an amazing example right by my side EVERY step of the way!! She's the BEST and I am so glad I got to share EVERY moment of Her Day with her!!!
I love ya, Sis!!!
The HAPPY Bride and Groom
Happy is an understatement as you can see by their HUMUGOUS smiles!!
Neither one of them could stop smiling the whole day and they looked so blissfully in LOVE!
I loved it!

Here's all the GIRLS in the Fergy Fam
It's amazing to think there is only one girl, out of the 4, without a ring on her finger!!
Wow, we are growing up!!!
Emma basked in the WHOLE event!
She LOVED the temple
She LOVED that her reception attire "danced" to the appropriate measure
(aka her skirt twirled enough to be deemed PRINCESS worthy!)
She LOVED holding Ashely's dress up so she could walk
(or anyone else's dress!!)
She LOVED watching Ashley be a Princess and walk around with her Prince Charming, Luis
And she can't wait to "Marry her Prince Charming in the Temple Castle Someday" as she has told me MANY times since!!!

Here's my Prince Charming!!

He looks just as amazing as he did 5 years ago!!


And Last but not least I wanted a TWIN picture.

Although I couldn't STOP crying because I am just too emotional I love that we are SISTERS!!

(. . .give me a break, I just had a baby and my emotions run WILD!!)

4 comments:

The Noble's said...

How exciting! Its wonderful to be able to go through the temple but means more when it is for someone close to you! I'm glad that it was such a wonderful day for all of you!

Jamie Lamb said...

Beautiful pictures! My mom said it was a very nice wedding. All of you girls look just like your mom. Everyone looks so happy!

Andrew and Heather said...

So sad I couldn't be there. Ashley is lucky to have such a great twin! How fun to be able to share her special day with her!

Lindsey said...

What great pictures!