Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

Our Christmas was Very Merry this year! The whole month was filled with MANY fun family times even though we spent it ALL at home!! (Well, at least I did!!!) I can say "I TRUELY ENJOYED CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!!" I had no worries of my house being cleaned, going to parties, visiting anyone, or really being ready for ANYTHING! I got to stay at home and spend time with my kids and just enjoy them. We read MANY Christmas books, made cookies TWICE, did little crafts together, watched Christmas movies, and just play. I LOVED the whole month of enjoying a new baby and 2 other kids!!!
Our Family on Christmas Eve

Daddy Cutting the "Roast Beef"
Emma LOVED the Grinch this year and only got to watch it once at Grandma's house, but still talks about it!!!


Our Nativity Scene
It's a little on the WILD side, but my kids AND the Aunts and Uncles had fun dressing up!
Emma was Mary, Zachary was Joseph, Kye was baby Jesus, Megan was the Donkey, Dave the Wiseman, Ashley the Angel, and Luis the Shephard. I didn't get a FULL picture of everyone, but you can imagine their costumes by looking at my kids!!
We sprinkled Reindeer food and left Cookies and Milk for Santa after placing our SPECIAL key on the door to get in.

Then we all got tucked in our beds so Santa would come!
Our visitors were such good sports and spread out on the LOVELY floor downstairs where I am sure they FROZE!!
And then Santa came and left EXCELLENT presents!!!

Kye was the first KID awake at 7am . . .

. . . But had to wait for Zachary . . .

. . . And Emma to be WOKEN up at 8am!!
Finallly the Aunts and Uncles were just too excited so they pleaded until they were aloud to wake the KIDS up.
Doesn't that seem BACKWARDS!?!

Emma was super excited about her computer Santa finally brought and all the Barbies she got!! She LOVES changing the Barbies clothes, and doing their hair! She tells me all the time that she needs to work on her computer, and gets right to work!!!

Zachary loves all the cars and ESPECIALLY all the balls he recieved. As you can see he also loves the phone Santa brought him in his sock! Now he can talk all day long to all his friends!! Yes, I think both my kids have LOVED "talking on the phone" and like their Dad says, "They are just taking after their MOM!!"

I am sure Kye really enjoyed this Christmas!! He spent most of the time cuddled in Grandpa's arms ASLEEP, while his siblings ripped open his gifts! He did awake for about 30min. to eat a quick bite and then back off to slumber land!!

And just because he is just so darn cute, I had to throw in the picture of Kye with his stocking!! I love my little baby so much! He is a dream come true and has really made this Christmas Season extra special for ME!!

HE'S ALL I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comments:

The Noble's said...

I'm happy to hear that your christmas was fun and full of excitement! And its so much more fun when you have kids that are old enough to get excited about it too!