Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mommy-Daughter Date

Last Thursday I had a much needed "special" time with Emma. She has adjusted so well in life with having brother after brother and sharing EVERYTHING! She is so thoughtful and wonderful and helps me out so much! Daddy hung-out with the boys and Emma came with me to see . . . The Princess and the Frog
She was so excited to see the movie, and it was fun to share the time together!
She sat in my lap the whole time because she kept getting folded up in the theater chair and was going to stand to watch the movie.

She got to pick one candy to have and she is her Daddy's Girl and picked LICORICE!!
On our way out of the theater she looked up to me and said,
"Look Mom, I have 2 licorices left. I'll eat one more and then give the other one to Zach!"
She was so excited to run inside and give Zach the licorice.

She just melts my heart with her kindess and love she has for her family!!
I love my little
Princess!!!

P.S The movie was EXCELLENT!!
It is now my second favorite Disney movie.
Beauty and the Beast will always be my top pick!

5 comments:

The Noble's said...

Cute! I love those times when you can get out with one of your kids and have one on one time with them. And I know that its a BIG deal for them too. I'm glad that you gals had fun together!

Charisse said...

How fun!! Emma is such a cutie!

Amy Simms said...

You are such a good mom. Emma really is a sweet girl. I love that she wanted to share with Zach! I loved the wedding post too. I didn't know you were a twin!

Jamie Lamb said...

How fun! Those theater chairs are annoying for little ones. The theater by us has booster seats that are fabulous. My 2 1/2 year old sat through that whole movie in his own chair with one of those boosters. Fun movie!

Cyndie said...

How fun! I can't wait until Kinsey can sit through a whole movie and we can go on Mommy/Daughter dates to the theater. Not too much longer I think!