Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUCCESS!!!

This is what Emma's NEW bedroom setup looks like. . .Last night was the FIRST night that we put Zachary in his new BIG BOY BED and this is what he looked like in it. . .
A little piece of HEAVEN!!!

Both kids did WONDERFULLY sharing a room together! Emma LOVES her Princess Bed and Zachary LOVES his Big Boy Bed! He slept there last night and for naps today and never even got out of bed! Oh how I hope this lasts FOREVER!!!
P.S. The more I WORRY about things the better off they end up!
Yes, I have worried about this transition for quite sometime!!!!

7 comments:

Cyndie said...

I can't believe Zachary slept in his big boy bed already!!! I am dreading that transition with Kinsey. Hopefully it will go just as smoothly as it has for you!

ERIN said...

Aww, I love your little family! Glad there were no spills out of the new beds!

sanpinney said...

He is so little! So cute.

Jill and Lonnie said...

That's amazing! I hope that Beckham and Liam will share a room together someday. Good work
Amber!

tootsie said...

Cute! How darling! The room looks so cute too! It is so nice when they can sleep in the same room. I love your posts. I wish I could have chatted with you longer on Labor Day... but we'll see you soon enough, I can't believe Nate comes home soo soon! Lots of Love!
Hailey

Charisse said...

I stressed about Lily too, and it was like a dream switching her to a big girl bed! They look so cute in their beds!!

Maili said...

Great Job on the bedroom! :) It looks WAY cute!!