Wednesday, September 2, 2009

August Miracle. . .

Really, 2 Miracles in the month of August!!! I am one lucky Mommy!!!
Miracle #1
Zachary FINALLY learned how to go down the stairs ALL BY HIMSELF!
We have been diligently working with him to do this for 3 MONTHS! No JOKE! He just stands at the top and SCREAMS his lungs out like the world is about to end until someone gives in and brings him down. Seriously, I have let him scream for 15 minutes before giving in and wanting to lose it myself, but now it's all paying off!! What a MIRACLE!
Miracle #2
Zachary falling asleep in his high chair!
Now many of you may not see this as a miracle, but to me who feeds this kid 3 meals a day cannot believe he actually fell asleep in his high chair! No matter how TIRED this kid is he races through his meal and immediatly wants OUT the SECOND the last MORSEL of food is off his plate. If he's done before his food is gone, which is a rarity, then he proceeds to throw the food ALL OVER THE FLOOR because you didn't get him out fast enough. So, to see this delightful sight is WONDERFUL!
Also Miracle #3
He can climb into his high chair, which is a Miracle, but also an ANNOYANCE!
I don't have to lift him into his chair every time he wants to eat, but he also climbs into his chair randomly ALL DAY LONG thinking if he does, food might come his way! He also climbs so many other things now too! So yes, it is a miracle, but yes it leads to other messes I don't want to deal with!! Oh well, I love My Little Buck-A-Rooster!!!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Oh Zach, such a funny kid! Love the pink bib he's sportin'!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I know how you feel when they finally get independent. It is nice! He's so cute!