Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally Brave Enough . . .

After 24 years of living , I got brave enough and was covinced to try a something NEW and so far I LOVE IT! My little sister did it in February and she finally got around to coaxing me into it and I have no regrets!!! I just can't wait to take them out and switch them around with other new finds!!!
Here is the LOVELY place I got it done.
What do ya think?
(Yes, I have never had my ears pierced until NOW!)
Emma WHOLE HEARTEDLY APPROVES! She can't wait to be old enough to have holes in her ears. I knew she would want earrings now that Mommy has them, so I bought her some stick on ones. For now, she is thrilled and with how bad I thought it hurt I won't be piercing her ears until she is old enough to deal with the pain herself!!!


1 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Well congrats on your body defacement. Someday I'll put mine back in; I haven't wore them since Phoebs was wee wnough to pull them.