Friday, March 22, 2013

February Fun

The rest of February went like this...
-the boys received hair cuts...finally! {some of it done by them some done by me...I guess I will NOT talk about hair cuts ALL-DAY-LONG again!}
-we painted our Home Depot bird houses & can't wait to hang them in our garden this spring/summer!
-went wedding dress shopping with my cousin Lucy---ended up having THE WORST eating experience at Applebee's! With no forks, red hamburgers, cold food, & whiny employment staff...luckily the food we did get was FREE!! It was a fun "Girl's Day" with my sweet lil Em....the boys went to Monster Trucks with Dad!
-we exchanged Valentine's with the Madsen cousins...my kids TREASURE those lil notes!
-Zach finds ANYONE to play some sort of game with!
-Zach made his own match game for all of us to play...such a sweet fun game!
-went to City Creek um-tine-million times...Dad worked LONG hours & we wanted to be as close as we could!
-went to many dr check-ups for ears, feet, & stitches....I love portable technology!
-Em & I started reading Little Women together...sooooo FUN!
- made new laundry detergent...I like it better than my other homemade kind!
-went on Zach's pre-school field trip to the Air Force Plane Museum...Zach LOVED the Wright Brother's Plane that they just learned about. It's name it the Kitty-Hawk...he reminds me ALL.THE.TIME!
-I always get lots of drawing from my sweet kids! Love them!
And last but not least....
We had a picnic ON our dining room table...why not??!!?? It made that Saturday without Daddy bearable! {the picnic AND McDonalds!!!! :)}
See ya later February .... We are ready for some SPRING TIME WEATHER!!!
























































0 comments: