Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

I love to show the people I Love how much I LOVE them on this wonderful day! As my kids woke up the morning of they were all a chatter in the hall over the CANDY that was in the hallway. It was fun to listen to!!
As they followed the trail it ended at the kitchen table with a new family game to play. {and boy have we had fun playing them!!!}
Then I let the open a Valentine from Grandma & Grandpa Fergy...the body wash & wash cloths are LOVED by all!!
I made a simple heart pancake & we enjoyed the "PINK" milk in our fridge. Then it was off to school for Emma where she was excited to exchange Valentines with her classmates! {Zach exchanged valentines the day before at pre-school & loved it!}
That afternoon I dropped my kids off at a friends & met up with Alan at the ENT's office for his follow-up surgery visit. It was nice to be able to go with him & then afterwards we went to Setabello's in Farmington Station Park. It was our fist visit there...& it WON'T be our last!!! It was yumm-o!!!!
We got home & switched kids with our friends & they went out for a bite to eat. We did dessert with their 3 kids & our 3 kids & had a great night!!!
It was a FABULOUS day of LOVE!! I love my 4 Cuties!!! I'm so blessed to have ALL of them & am grateful I have so much love to go around!!! I'm one lucky Mommy & Wifey!!!



























1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I can't wait for game night at the Maddo's!