Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Springtime ...

Springtime has brought wonderful happiness to our house. My kids have lived outside and have NOT been whinny and into movies and snacks ALL day long! It has tuckered them out so they have taken WONDERFUL naps and have gone to bed with EASE! I love the days we play outside from sun up to sun down!!Here is one TUCKERED out little boy!
Kye is an absolute perfect baby for me!!
He just goes with the flow of life although being the 3rd kid, life isn't always BABY friendly. I love his sweet smiles and giggles.
I can't get enough of HIM!!!

I love little feet in flippy-flops or barefoot!!


Picnicing outside is always a HAPPY time for this guy!
Food+Outside+Zachary=PURE ENJOYMENT!!



This little girl has fallen in LOVE with her sunglasses!
Everytime we go to step outside she runs for her glasses and has to have them on.
No complaints here because I think they are so stinkin' cute!!!

We can't WAIT for the nice weather to return!
We have started planting our massive garden and are SUPER excited for all the fun VEGGIES we are gonna GROW!
Come back SOON SUNSHINE!!!!

1 comments:

Charisse said...

My kids have been loving the sun too! Lily only wants to wear her "flop shoes" now! Your kids are darling!!