Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Airplanes. . .






Emma was fascinated with all the airplanes flying by as we were on I-215. Not that we don't drive their tons going to and from Grandparents houses, but today she was captivated by them all. On our way home Daddy suggested we stop by the airport and get out and watch them. Emma thought it was the BEST THING EVER!!! She got to watch several take-off and land and talked about it the whole way home.
Emma, "Mom why do airplanes fly in the clouds?"
Mom, "Because they are made special so they can."
Emma, "Oh, can I be made special so I can fly in the clouds too?"
Mom, "Well when you fly on an airplane you can fly in the clouds."
Emma, "Well I want to all the time!"
Mom, "Maybe someday when you're an angel you can."
Emma, "Well you tell me I'm an angel all the time."

3 comments:

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Thats cute.. kids always say the cutest things.

The Fergy Bunch said...

Well aren't you rich enough yet to just fly everywhere? Some poor deprived children really...I am not sure if poor Phoebe will ever get to view the world out of any window besides our station wagon.

On another note: Mom told us last night about Alan's new lucrative job with Dave. I would GLADLY pay $10 anytime for his services! It's been on our todo list for atleat the last 6 mos.

Lindsey said...

HAHA! She's got you there, Mom!