Friday, November 14, 2008

Zachary's Eating Habits

Zahcary Loves Eating WAFFLES and he'll attack them if he's given them! I love to look at the BIG BLUE BUG EYES!
Sometimes if he's lucky enough his sister will hand him the spoon and food while Mom isn't looking, so he can go at it with his LUNCH TOO!

What's the best is when he catches Emma off guard and grabs her hair. She freaks out and once he lets go she'll turn around and lecture him about NOT pulling hair! (That always causes me to giggle cause she sounds like me lecturing her!) And Here's the Big Cheese of them all! She'll always SMILE for pictures if it's HER IDEA!








4 comments:

Krislynn said...

zach is so cute! he was fun during church today...i'll take him any sunday!

Kimberly C. said...

They are both getting so big! Holy cow, Emma is such a big girl now!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

I thought you were awfully brave letting Zach feed himself when I saw the picture I am glad it was a fluke or Lily would be way behind in eating skills.

tootsie said...

Your kids are so cute! Isn't it so much fun to have one of each?