Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GIRLS GONE WILD

I spent this last weekend in St. George with a group of friends. We TALKED, SHOPPED, PLAYED, LAUGHED, and BONDED! I can't believe what a bonding experience this was, and I'm so grateful to my WONDERFUL husband for taking care of the HOME while I was gone! He is remarkable and he is such a awesome DADDY!


The car drive didn't even feel LONG because it was TOO much fun!


Yes, we pampered ourselves and got makeovers at Macy's.


I even acted really immature and rode in the cart at Wal-Mart. . . FYI I guess your not supposed to do this because the cashier lady was upset.







And the best part. . . we bought matching JAMMIES and took pictures for at least an hour!!
Just wait for this Jr. High flashback. . . we brought all the mattereses into the living room to sleep together!! =)






It was such a BLAST I can't wait to do it again with the GALS!! PINK OUT!!

3 comments:

Krislynn said...

i'm so glad you came Amber (would it have even been fun w/out you???)this is for sure an annual trip. love your BFF, BEE

Jason and Audrey said...

That looks so fun! I haven't had a makeover since high school! That sounds fun! John was looking at the pictures with me and asked: "mom, is that you?" (the jammie picture, pointing to megan.) I laughed and said no, I wasn't even there!

tootsie said...

How fun!!?! You deserved it! Very cute Jammies by the way!