Monday, March 17, 2014

Ecstatic!!!

So it's been a while since I've tried to use blogger on my phone, but last time I did it wouldn't work! I was frustrated, but guess what...Now it WORKS again!! Blogging directly from my phone is so much easier/appealing to me!!! Yahoo!


Today Alan left for a lil outta town work. I had crying kids as we walked into church....mainly Emma my sweet little Daddy's Girl!
To pass the time after church we took naps...almost everyone...not Zach, went for a walk, ate dinner, & had a movie night complete with freshly stove popped poppy-corn. (Poppy-corn---a Kye-ism)
It was such a fun night spent with my 4 Littles! I just love them!!!
Then they went to bed & I began to feel guilt over not having anything for "The Leprachaun's" to bring. My kids reminisced about other years all day. I ended up falling asleep, but when Taggart woke-up just after midnight to feed I decided to make the quick trip to Walley-World & pick up some treasures! Oh the things I start $ carry-on!!!! ;)
Happy St. Patty's Day!! 💚

0 comments: