Friday, July 2, 2010

6 Months

Well this post is a LITTLE late, but worth the wait. RIGHT!!??
On June 7th Kye had his 1/2 birthday and boy was it rockin'!!!
With him life is ALWAYS rockin'!!!
Here he is ALL GRINS and I love it!!!
We went to the Dr. to get all 3 kids well-checked and since then the stats have been MISPLACED ... hehehe!
I am sure they are in a very secure and safe place, I just have to figure out where that would be!! :)
All I know is he weighed in at a whoppin' 14lbs.
Yes, 14lbs even and Yes, that is SKINNY!
Almost too skinny for the drs. liking.
"He needs to gain some SERIOUS weight in the next 3 months," is what the dr. said.
I am not too worried, should I be?? Oh well, he's skinny, that's all I wanted!
He eats, WONDERFULLY!!!
He is getting to be quite the PRO with food.
My bros. and sis. were all skinny kids too ... nothing wrong with us ... at least healthy wise, hehehe.


Kye is such a dream baby, although not PERFECT, pretty CLOSE!
Does that mean I am going to have a TERRIBLE TODDLER???
I don't think so ... Emma was a HARD, HARD, HARD baby and I wouldn't say she was an EASY toddler.
I think he's just the 3rd kid and fulfills his role in the family with ease ... THANK YOU!!!!!

He is one COOL kid and I adore every second of him!!!
So does his Sissy and Brotha!!!
And his Daddy-o!!!!
He brings our whole family joy!!!
We love our Kyesereli!!

4 comments:

Charisse said...

What a stud in those glasses! I think skinny is just fine!! (Not all your kids can be a Zach!!)

Grandma Susie said...

I can't believe how much Kye has grown (even if the scale doesn't show it). Your kids are adorable.

Jamie Lamb said...

Cute, cute kids! Your baby is too sweet!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

He is cute! We need to still meet him. Paige is 7 months and I weighed her yesterday and she is still 14lbs. her doctor was fine with it, skinny babies are cute too.