Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Baba!!!

My sweet husband turned the big 28 yesterday. It was such a FUN day had by all!! My mom and sister surprised me and came up for the WHOLE day and visited me and my kids. We had fun with Grandma and Megie! Then we were surprised once again by Daddy arriving home early from work. My kids always LOVE having Daddy home and so do I! I didn't take many pictures, but I did take one of my LOVELY cake! (As you can tell I'm not much of a cake maker, not because I don't like it, but we don't eat it very well, so here was what I made instead!!) I love you honey and hope you had a swell day!!!

7 comments:

sanpinney said...

Yummy! That is Ryan's favorite cookie, he would choose that over cake any day!!

Lindsey said...

Recipe please!

Charisse said...

Yum! I hope there are still some for me when I come visit!!!

The Jones Family said...

That's the BEST Birthday Cake EVER!! I will have to remember that one. I would much rather eat home made oreo cookies than cake!!

Jill and Lonnie said...

Wow, 28! He's catching up to me . . . cause I don't have birthdays anymore! Wink, wink!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Tell Alan Happy Birthday from us. cute.cake

Krislynn said...

I love this cake!!!! I'm going to try it sometime!